Monday, December 21, 2009

Lance Cashion "Mix-Mas" DJ mix from 2002.

Yesterday, I was digging around my CD collection (most of my CDs are on spools) and found this old mix from 8 years ago. Out of hundred or so DJ mixes I have done over the years, "Mix-Mas" Volume 1 ranks in the top 5. It was recorded an put on CD for distribution around Texas. I released this mix CD two years before my sets started airing on http://www.protonradio.com/. So, it is rare. For years, I thought I had lost the master copy of "Mix-Mas". Luckily, there was a copy stashed in my collection. With that said, I have uploaded it to yousendit.com to share. I deem it a "Classic" mix of progressive house from that era due to the fact that it very underground and most of the tunes were unreleased at that point in time. I apologize I do not have a track list for this mix. Enjoy a mix from Christmas 2002!

Enjoy the sounds.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home