Monday, January 11, 2010

Gadgetry that may be useful: iClooly















As if there was not enough gadgetry for the iphone. I have several junk boxes filled with iphone accessories that I have purchased on a whim and will never get used again. Needless to say, I like tech "stuff" and gadgetry. Most of which is useless after the initial coolness wears off. Several months ago I made a covenant with myself that I would not get sucked into the iphone accessory black hole again. However, I think I may have found what amounts to a "must have" product for the iphone (again). LOL!

The logic behind this decision is simple. I believe that the desk top and conventional laptop are going to be relics of techno-history very soon… like a year or two. The cell phone has been replaced by the smart phone. "Smart phone" is an antiquated label for a VERY powerful personal computing device that happens to be a cell phone (among other fucntions). I'm just waiting for the geeks to figure out how to get a tera-byte of memory into an iphone. Before we know it, the market will provide iphone style device accessories with external ports for fold out keyboards and ultra thin touch-screen monitors that fold and a easily stored in your pocket.



Before the techies produce and market these products, I'm thinking about the iCooly. It just looks neat. I swear this will be that last time I buy an iphone accessory. I promise…. Seriously!

Click here to check out the iclooly

Good day!

Lance Cashion
Click Here to Receive My Newsletter
FaceBook
Twitter
google



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home